Adding down arrow to View As section of Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding down arrow to View As section of Filter Bar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Greetings,

I’m looking to add a down arrow after the View style in the filter bar so visitors know there are additional views and that image behaves as a dropdown. This should be a simple edit, and I know how to add the HTML to make this appear because I have FontAwesome installed on my WP site. However, I don’t know what file I would need to edit in order to include the down arrow. Also, I’m more concerned with it being possible to edit a non-core file so to avoid issues when plugin updates are released. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

John

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the support forum.

Can you point me to the URL where this is happening?

My Best regards,

John
    Participant

Hi Gustavo,

This isn’t happening anywhere on my site, but I would like to make it happen. I’m just wondering what file needs to be modified in order to have the downward arrow display. This is one of the pages where I have the Event Calendar set up. This is how I would like it to view
    add down arrow.

Could you tell me which file I can modify in order to accomplish this, and if its possible to duplicate that file so I won’t lose my changes after an update?

Thanks.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Take a look at our Themer’s Guide and the file you want to create on your “/tribe-events/modules/bar.php”.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding down arrow to View As section of Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.