adding attendies to list who did not buy tickets online …

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus adding attendies to list who did not buy tickets online …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aovivo
    Participant

hey there,
    i wonder if there is a possibility to add attendies to a events list…
    the main reason why is that there are some guest peaying offline – but the other reason right now is that while switching booking system i’d like to add guests who already have paid tickets… any ideahow to achieve that?
    thanks

Barry

Hi!

WooCommerce allows you to manually create orders – so you could do just that and add the relevant ticket product to the order (and of course ensure the order is “completed”).

Would that work for you here?

aovivo
    Participant

Hi Barry, thanks for looking into this.
    I understand the idea – but how can I relate the product to the specific event/date?
    I i have reurring events – and just two events/products in WC – how does WC know to which list the added product should be added to?!
    kindest regards
    P.-

Barry

I’m really sorry we missed your follow up – as it’s been quite a while though I’m going to close this thread and if you do still need assistance please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘adding attendies to list who did not buy tickets online …’ is closed to new replies.