adding attendies to list who did not buy tickets online With an Attendee Name

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus adding attendies to list who did not buy tickets online With an Attendee Name

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Blair
    Participant

I see how to use Woo to set up a non paid guest ticket (family and such) But i can’t figure out how to add an attendee name.

Barry

Hi Chris,

Creating new orders manually (via WooCommerce’s order editor screen) is the best way to create new tickets/attendee entries.

Please note however that, at this time, each entry in the attendee is associated with the purchaser’s name. Out of the box, you cannot link individual tickets with anyone else’s name.

Does that help/clarify things?

Chris Blair
    Participant

It helps but it doesn’t solve the issue of a name for the door to use to check someone in. I may use a 100% coupon and run the transaction that way. Any other thoughts?

Barry

Hey Chris,

I don’t think so – at least not without some further customization work (it’s definitely possible to collect extra data during checkout and store it with each ticket/attendee entry, however it is a fairly advanced customization to make).

Alternatively you could “auto-magically” generate multiple new orders (basically, automating what you already suggested) – each order with the name of the actual individual attendee – but again this would be more involved than we could help you with.

Finally – though it’s not of any immediate help – please do note that we are working towards a ticket-meta solution to make the process of gathering addition attendee-specific data a lot easier, which may help with this once its ready 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘adding attendies to list who did not buy tickets online With an Attendee Name’ is closed to new replies.