Adding attendees in the back-end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding attendees in the back-end

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Peri
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way I can add a technology challenged attendee who asked that I add them to a specific event in the back-end and gave me cash for their ticket, without having to go through the front-end process?

Or, for example, one of the events we will be adding will have VIP quests that were invited and wont go to the site to buy or rsvp but simply reply to their invite email with a yes or no and then we want to add them in the back-end so that they can also get tickets with QR codes and so that the seats available for the event can be adjusted.

Does that make sense? So basically, can I add attendees in the back-end?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mr. Peri,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately we do not have settings available to handle something like this directly within the admin, however you could manage this process for the individual via the front-end.

You could temporarily enable a payment option such as “COD” or check payments and then add the VIP users.

From there, you can manually “Complete” those orders once they’re paid within the WooCommerce Orders section of your admin. This way, those VIP guests will still get the Ticket via email.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding attendees in the back-end’ is closed to new replies.