Adding an event with unknown end time?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding an event with unknown end time?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Will
    Participant

Hi, is there any way to add an event without knowing the end time? This will likely happen quite a bit for me, so wondering how that is dealt with, if it is. If you can’t do it, can you add it to feature suggestion?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately this is not currently supported, but you can definitely request it as a new feature over in our Feature Ideas forum!

In the meantime, you could hide the end times and dates with CSS. The class you’ll want to target is: .tribe-event-date-end However, this is not the cleanest solution, especially if you need to do this to many events.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding an event with unknown end time?’ is closed to new replies.