Adding an Empty Recurring Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Adding an Empty Recurring Import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

Hello!

Context:
    I’ve got a client who wants to display events by department on the individual department sub-pages, so I’m using their separate iCal feeds and mapping them to event categories. This is working great.

The problem:
    There are some departments without events currently scheduled, so the feed is empty, and this prevents the recurring import from being created. These feeds are public facing, so I would like to avoid creating a test event to setup the import. Is there a way to setup the recurring import from an empty feed?

Can I prevent the plugin from loading a certain function or check that prevents an empty feed from being added?

I’ve looked into adding the imports into the database directly, but it seems too complicated/dangerous to be messing around in wp-cron…

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding an Empty Recurring Import’ is closed to new replies.