Adding adwords conversion tracking into events page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding adwords conversion tracking into events page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emiliano Pasini
    Participant

Hi!
    I need to add the Google conversion tracking code to the events page ( calendar ).
    Could you please help and let me know where I should insert the script as I cannot find a field to insert the javascript in the settings for the calendar,

I’m using a plugin right know and is working in all the pages except from the events page.

Many thanks!

Courtney

Hello Emilliano

TIf your plugin doesn’t integrate with the /events page, I’d suggest doing a theme override using our Themer’s Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/.

The file that you would duplicate is based upon your default view on /events. You can find this file at:

/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/

Duplicate this, and add it to your theme at
    wp-content/themes/your-theme/tribe-events

Let me know if adding the tracking code this this file works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding adwords conversion tracking into events page’ is closed to new replies.