Adding Additional Attendee Info at Checkout?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding Additional Attendee Info at Checkout?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jgroh
    Participant

So, am I right in assuming that at this point, there is no way to enter additional attendee information at checkout? For example, I am setting up a seminar registration site and alot of people will purchase tickets for themselves as well as coworkers. I need a way to add multiple tickets and then have fields to enter info for each attendee. Is that not possible with these plugins?

Barry

Hi – great question.

It’s certainly possible, but you’d need to do some customization work to implement this. It’s a popular feature request and one we’re definitely interested in taking forward – and you can upvote it to show your support for the idea here – but, right now, it isn’t something that happens using just WooCommerce Tickets “out of the box”.

I hope that clarifies things, but definitely let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

aovivo
    Participant

i second that – have the same thing here. most of my attendies come in small groups like 2-3 people. not all are used to shop online – so one of the group buy the tickets for all. but this somehow falsifies the attendies list – if i later want to ‘check’ them in…
    my best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Additional Attendee Info at Checkout?’ is closed to new replies.