Adding a service charge on top of ticket price

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding a service charge on top of ticket price

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    heartwood
    Participant

Based on a pre-sale question/answer I thought I would be able to add a visible service charge to tickets – much like you see with any other ticket purchasing system. For example, ticket price is $15.00, service charge is $1.50 and visible at checkout.

How is this done in Tickets Plus?

Patricia

Hey Glenn,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Event Tickets Plus does allow you to set the price for your tickets to be anything you would like. However, it is a single price field so, if you are planning to add in a service fee, then it would need to be added in with the original price. Unfortunately, the plugin will not line item both costs.

What is your eCommerce plugin? If you are using WooCommerce, to get started, I would recommend you to check the following article (it explains how to configure fees/surcharges for your products ):

Add a surcharge to cart and checkout – uses fees API

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a service charge on top of ticket price’ is closed to new replies.