Adding a related/recommended product to event ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding a related/recommended product to event ticket

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by seattleadventuresports.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello I would like to display a recommended product to the ticket buyer when they go to purchase a ticket for an event. For example, our website sells tickets to different outdoor classes. We’d like to recommend that people purchase an add-on water bottle with their ticket purchase. How do I go about displaying a recommended product to an event ticket?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’d be happy to help you with this topic.

There is no functionality in our plugins to accomplish that, but you can use the WooCommerce Cross Sells feature > https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-2

Does it help? 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a related/recommended product to event ticket’ is closed to new replies.