Adding a Link to pop up window

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding a Link to pop up window

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hi There,
    Is it possible to add a link into the popup window when the mouse hovers over the event? For example, we have hours of operation, and I would like to list these on the calendar for each day, and on the popup window I would like to have a link that would send the user to a page where they can purchase tickets. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
    Chris

Caroline

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! While we don’t offer any built-in settings for changing the display of our event tooltips on the default Month View of our calendars, you can modify the content that’s displayed inside each tooltip by customizing our plugin templates. Our Themer’s Guide contains all the information you should need to get started with duplicating and modifying templates:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

To change the content of our event tooltips, you’ll want to look for the tooltip.php template file, which is located at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month/tooltip.php when navigating from your WordPress directory.

I hope that helps to get you started here! 🙂 Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a Link to pop up window’ is closed to new replies.