Adding a label to a scheduled import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Adding a label to a scheduled import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Philippa Hewett
    Participant

Hi,

When creating a scheduled import of an iCal feed, it would be really useful if there were a field to add a label to the schedule.

One of our sites imports 10 icalendar feeds form http://talks.cam.ac.uk/ and they are all listed as talks.cam.ac.uk – not very helpful when one needs to be edited.

Loving the plugin though chaps, thanks.

Hunter

Hi Dave,

Welcome to our support forums! Thank you for your purchase and the kind words! We appreciate your input on the scheduled imports. I checked our logged feature reports and there just so happens to be a ticket in here aimed to address your concerns!

I’ll link this conversation to the ticket for the developers to review while making improvements. I don’t have a date on when this feature will be released, but please refer to our Release Notes and plugin changelogs for relative info.

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a label to a scheduled import’ is closed to new replies.