Adding a developer domain

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding a developer domain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dbinbrea
    Participant

I am doing some update work for a client that has Events Calendar Pro installed. However, the license is only good for their domain, not my development domain. Is there a way to add a second domain to the license, at least for testing purposes?

George
    Participant

Hey @dbinbrea,

There unfortunately isn’t a way to add a new domain to the license, but the good news here is that a license isn’t really required for the dev site to being with. The reason for this is that the license is NOT required for anything in the plugin to function – it works 100% completely normally without a license key.

The license key simply alerts your site of an available update, and lets you access customer support here on the Premium forums.

But if you have the License active on the Live site, then you’ll learn of Updates there – and you can then just manually download the latest version of the plugins here on this site at http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads

And we can happily support both the live site and its development version 🙂

I hope this information helps clarify things a bit, and that this is indeed a satisfactory process for you. Let me know if that’s the case and/or if there’s anything else I can help with!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a developer domain’ is closed to new replies.