Adding a "Buy Tickets" link

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding a "Buy Tickets" link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    b.saravia
    Participant

Is there any way to create a button that will direct users to a third-party ticket link? Right now it shows a link but we don’t like the way that visually looks.

Additionally, is there a way to create a “Buy tickets” button within the list view?

b.saravia
    Participant

Update: I was able to add a button below here following these directions: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/url-as-word-button/

Would still like help including that button within the list view

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m glad to hear that you were able to get the button added.

To add a link to the list view, you can do a template override – the file that you’ll need to copy and edit can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list/single-event.php.

You can also remove the “Find out more” link from your copy of that file if you would like to get rid of that. You’ll want to delete this code:

" class="tribe-events-read-more" rel="bookmark"><?php esc_html_e( 'Find out more', 'the-events-calendar' ) ?> »

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a "Buy Tickets" link’ is closed to new replies.