Add Your Event link on Events page but not on Event Submission form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add Your Event link on Events page but not on Event Submission form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tribedude
    Participant

I followed the instructions on the community events dashboard to put an “Add Your Event” link at the top of the Event Calendar page using community events settings/display/Advanced Template Settings, and it worked nicely however the link also appears on the Add Your Event form itself which I think will be confusing to people submitting events.

Is there any way to have an Add Your Event link at the top of the calendar without it also appearing on the form itself?

Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi tribedude,

You posted a great question! Let me help you with that.

I see you have used the “Add HTML before event content” box to add the button. This will insert the button on all the pages.

What you can do is you can hide the button on the events submission form with CSS so it will not be visible. Probably this is the easiest and fastest solution.

I couldn’t access you site now due to some database error. Once you manage to get it back up I can help you with the css if needed, just let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Your Event link on Events page but not on Event Submission form’ is closed to new replies.