Add windows Calendar to Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add windows Calendar to Event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gregcanm
    Participant

Hi there are Google Calendar and I Cal options to add date to calendars (see screen shot) but I need to add one for windows. Please advise.

Patricia

Hey Greg,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please be more specific regarding your request? These two export links in the screenshot you just shared will allow you to either export the event to Google Calendar or into iCal format (the .ics file format). I’m assuming you want to export your calendar to Windows/Outlook: is that correct?

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

gregcanm
    Participant

Hi Patricia!

Yes I want to export your calendar to Windows/Outlook

Cheers!
    Greg

Patricia

Hi Greg!

Thanks for your confirmation! This functionality is still not available out-of-the-box, but it is certainly possible (with some amount of custom dev work)!

I would recommend proposing this feature in our User Voice page to let us know.

Other users can then up-vote it, giving us a great idea of how much demand there might be (or, if you can find a suitable existing request, you can in turn up-vote that).

In the mean time, if you want to import your events to Outlook, you can do so by using the +ical export option.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Kind regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add windows Calendar to Event’ is closed to new replies.