Add venue name in the popup in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add venue name in the popup in month view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cityofpasadena
    Participant

We need to add the Venue Name under the event time in the popup on the month view. Which template shall we modify and which code to edit? Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You will need to override this file:

wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month/tooltip.php

You will find detailed instructions in the single-events.php file on the coding.

Let me know if you need further guidance.

Cheers,
    Andras

cityofpasadena
    Participant

I’ve read the instructions on how to create a tooltip template using Javascript. However, I can’t find the tag for the Venue name and venue address. What are the Javascript template tags for the venue and venue address?

cityofpasadena
    Participant

any updates on this please? How do I add the template code for the Venue name and address in the tooltip. There’s no tag for it provided.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay answering.
    We are currently experiencing a higher level of requests than usual. Please rest assured that we are working hard at correcting this situation. We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

I’d like to point out that we are limited in supporting and creating customizations based on our support policy. I’ll try check how that possible and I will get back to you in a couple of days. Please hang in there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Meanwhile you can try to check out this post from a colleage which should help you get started.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/altering-event-tooltip-display-displaying-additional-fields-in-tooltips/#post-1023065

A.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi cityofpasadena,

Just want to follow up with you if that post I shared with you helped you progress.

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add venue name in the popup in month view’ is closed to new replies.