Add to Cart with 0 (zero) Tickets selected

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart with 0 (zero) Tickets selected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Saskia Lund
    Participant

+ same issue here.

My suggestion for a solution:
    instead of setting a minimum quantity of 1 as a default value, I’d recommend adding an info message, when the user tries to add 0 tickets to cart reading the following:
    Please select the desired amount of tickets first, then click the add to cart button again. Thank you.

Or something alike.
    This message should be in the form of the common woocommerce error notices , that also appear in usual product pages when trying to add the amount of 0 items to cart.

It is als not a good idea to set 1 as a minimum, because how would the script behave if we had more than one ticket type for an event? in that case all ticket types would be added to the cart, if we set 1 as mininum on each amount selector…

Please make the connection to woocommerce smoother and more polished in general.
    Thanks

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-to-cart-with-0-zero-tickets-selected/

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the matter. For this type of activity, we ask you post to our UserVoice Feature Ideas rather than the support forums. Doing so allows for users to upvote your idea.

Thanks for understanding and let me know if you need assistance with any issues relative to your thread topic. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart with 0 (zero) Tickets selected’ is closed to new replies.