Add to Cart & View Cart on the main events photo display page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart & View Cart on the main events photo display page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Franklin
    Participant

How do I add “Add to Cart” & “View Cart” buttons on the main events photo display page? And also not have the “Add to Cart” button redirect automatically to the cart page. Am trying to sell as much stuff as possible.
    I saw something about ajax, but that caused an internal server error.

Cliff

Hi, Daniel. Are you wanting a button within each event’s “box” displayed in the Photo View?

If yes, I appreciate your question and the desire to customize it for your use. However, we cannot provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

I can point you to the List View, which already displays the event’s cost (free or a price). Referencing the code that produces that output could be a good start to your baseline logic of whether to display the button or not.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart & View Cart on the main events photo display page’ is closed to new replies.