Add to Cart – not translated

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart – not translated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    subjetiva
    Participant

Hello,
    My friends the button “add to cart” does not appear in Brazilian Portuguese. Though you make available any files the PO (tribe-wootickets-pt_BR.po) did an internal search and there is no translation for this field.
    Obviously my WooCommerce is en_US running smooth and translated.
    Where the hell is this text?

Leah

Hi subjetiva,

Thanks for your post. That string is part of WooCommerce, so it requires using the pt_BR translation for WooCommerce as well. I also recommend making sure that you have the Brazilian Portuguese files for WordPress installed so that things like days of the week get translated.

Best,

Leah

subjetiva
    Participant

Leah,
    Leah I wrote wrong in the last msg.
    Yes my store on WooCommerce is all in pt_BR (Brazillian Portuguese) usually running in Portuguese, part of the standard package installation package.

You can check it

eg.Link to the untranslated button.
    http://ieea.com.br/eventos/palestra-os-misterios-da-trimurti-o-senhor-vishnu/

eg. Link with translated button.
    http://ieea.com.br/produto/cronicas-de-um-novo-tempo/

I checked the translation and the “Add to Cart” line of WooCommerce in the translation file and this translated correctly.
    The obvious and basic conference’ve done all before asking for help, and I continue with the problem.

Leah

Hi subjetiva,

Thank you for the information. I was mistaken in my first post and the string is indeed part of the WooCommerce Tickets translation file. However, the Brazilian Portuguese file is quite out of date and needs to be updated- that’s why you’re not even seeing the string in the file.

To get that string (and other new ones) showing, you’ll need to update the .po file with the latest .pot file, as described in step #6 of the Getting Started post. Once you do that, you’ll see the Add to Cart string in the file waiting to be translated. Add the translation and save, and you should see it appearing properly on your site.

Best,

Leah

subjetiva
    Participant

Leah I LOVE YOU!
    Wow this was a good prank.
    Thank U!

Leah

Hehe, glad we figured it out 🙂 If you have a minute or two, we would love it if you could leave us a review here. Thank you for your support!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart – not translated’ is closed to new replies.