Add to cart – not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to cart – not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    martinhca
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve just pruchased WooTickets and it doesnt seem to be working on the frontend. I’ve setup everything and the table ‘TICKETS’ doesnt show on the event page to buy tickets.

What I have installed already:
    WP 3.5.1
    WooCommerce 2.0.10
    The Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11
    The Events Calendar 2.0.11
    WooTickets 1.0.1

I’ve tried disabling all my others plugins & switching for default theme but nothing seems to be working. Although the data is in:

You can see that there’s something wrong. Take a look @ http://www.conseil-culinaire.ca/cour/comment-faire-gateau/ this is my test event

Barry

Could you share a screenshot of your ticket settings (from the event editor)? Particularly the start and end dates for selling tickets and the surrounding fields.

Since you cannot upload images to the forum please share them using a service such as droplr.com (or even upload via your WordPress site) and share the link instead.

Thanks!

martinhca
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks – hwoever that looks like your order receipt.

What I would like to see are the ticket settings such as the ticket name, SKU, dates to start and stop selling, the ticket price, etc.

These can be found by opening the event in the event editor and editing the ticket. Does that clarify things?

martinhca
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK, so the start and end sale dates are both June 20 – so the ticket form will only be visible on that date. Since today is June 17 that is why you cannot see it.

In other words, if you want the tickets to be available for sale now then the start date/time should be the current date and time or earlier.

Does that help/make sense?

martinhca
    Participant

Wow I feel so dumb right now !! Thanks for your help Barry

Barry

No problem at all, it’s an easy mistake to make.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to cart – not showing’ is closed to new replies.