Add to Cart doesn't work with quantity set to 0

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to Cart doesn't work with quantity set to 0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara Lentz
    Participant

I have customers who try to buy tickets from my site by clicking the “Add to Cart” button, but the button does not work correctly unless they first change the quantity to 1 (or higher). I would like for customers to be able to click “Add to cart” and have the default quantity set to 1 so that it redirects correctly to the cart checkout page.

This is a sample event that is having this problem:
    http://artsealiving.com/event/test-class-call/2015-01-25/

If you click add to cart without first changing the quantity to 1, you get redirected to an empty cart page and there is no way to proceed to checkout.

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can fix this issue by following our Themer’s Guide to copy the tickets.php file into your theme and modifying the default value for the quantity field. You can do this by replacing the “input_value” from 0 to 1 on line 50.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

I see you’ve marked the previous response as the correct answer. Happy to have been able to help!

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to Cart doesn't work with quantity set to 0’ is closed to new replies.