Add to cart button is not available in events page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add to cart button is not available in events page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alec Van Noten
    Participant

I have used a custom template for the single-events.php in my child theme and i see that i am not able to get the add to cart button to add the event tickets to cart. I have also check all the forums, my theme files and still not able to get any solution on this. Please let me know how can i proceed further with this.

Alec Van Noten
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Alec,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I checked your site and couple events, and I do see an add to cart button on the single event pages. (screenshot) Did you manage to fix this in the meantime?

If you are still experiencing the problem then the first step would be to check if the button is there without the custom single-events.php file. Easiest way to do this is to switch to a default theme.

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,
    Andras

Alec Van Noten
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Alec,

That looks like some major customization. I have to let you know that we are limited in supporting customization as it is beyond the scope of our support. I’ll try to give you some pointers though.

The add to cart button and the ticket list is coming originally from this file:

wp-content\plugins\event-tickets-plus\src\views\wootickets\tickets.php

Line 215.

You might want to poke around that one a bit and check how it is implemented.

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to cart button is not available in events page’ is closed to new replies.