Add text/link at bottom of widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add text/link at bottom of widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    els76uk
    Participant

hi – I have a lot of entries per day (often more than 20), and when people click on a date on a widget, they think they’re looking at everything. Of course, if they clicked through to the calendar page, they’d see there’s more, but they often don’t know to. I don’t want my list to go on forever, so is it possible to

1 – have event calendar widget text scroll in some way (probably complicated); or
    2 – have some text at the top/bottom with a link (probably not so complicated)

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Casey
    Participant

els76uk,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You can make any customizations you want to the widget by performing a template override on the widget file. Take a look at our themer’s guide, which has instructions on how to do this and which files to modify.

After starting there, just let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add text/link at bottom of widget’ is closed to new replies.