Add text to cost field

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add text to cost field

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

Hi there,

In the cost field you can enter a number but I would like to read $30/Series, but unfortunately the text is stripped out so it only reads $30

Here’s a screenshot of the field i’m referring to:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v87j3f2q0hnt5me/Screenshot%202017-06-19%2015.13.16.png?dl=0

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is not currently an out of the box way to accomplish this, but we do have a snippet you could add to your functions.php file to get it to keep the text.

There are a few other ways you could go about doing this, such as adding a filter in your functions.php file to add the text in or adding it directly into the template that displays the price on the front end. However, both of these methods would add the exact same text for every ticket price. If that’s what you’re going for, let me know and I can help you with one of these methods if you’d like!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add text to cost field’ is closed to new replies.