Add ‘Submit an Event’ Form to another page or onto backend.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add ‘Submit an Event’ Form to another page or onto backend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Danielle
    Participant

Is there a way to add this ‘submit an event’ form onto another page or add it onto the WordPress page editor?

I am using this plugin add-on with the Simple Membership plugin so I can have users create memberships on different access levels. The way this works is on the backend page editor you select to hide the content except for these membership levels.
    The only way a person can access the submit a event form when anonymous is off is to have an actual wordpress account instead of another membership account.

So I’m wondering if theres a way to add the form onto another regular WP page via code or shortcode somehow so I can make this work.

Nico

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll help you here…

Unfortunately there are no shortcodes to embed the community submit an event form or the list events the user has created 🙁

This feature was suggested a while ago in The Events Calendar user voice page, please do up vote it and you can also comment on thy you think this an important feature: Shortcode for Community Events.

Maybe the membership plugin has a code to insert in a given template or a way to call the auth form via code?

Sorry not to have a better answer for this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add ‘Submit an Event’ Form to another page or onto backend.’ is closed to new replies.