Add "simple product" from Woo as a ticket option OR a "Name Your Own Price" Dona

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add "simple product" from Woo as a ticket option OR a "Name Your Own Price" Dona

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david stein
    Participant

Is there a way to add a Ticket that allows users to name their own price? I’ve purchased the Name Your Price add-on and have created a simple product but can’t see a way to incorporate that product onto a Ticket(s) page.

Its a donation option so we’d like users to be able to set their own amount. Is that possible?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m not quite sure if and how “Name Your Price” works together with our plugin.

I believe that if you want to sell the tickets on the Event pages, then it will not work.

However, when you create a ticket for an event a WooCommerce product is also created. And you can also use the WooCommerce product page to sell the ticket.

Check if this works for you.

Other alternative would be not using ET+ to create tickets, only WooCommerce. But that requires a bit more work.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add "simple product" from Woo as a ticket option OR a "Name Your Own Price" Dona’ is closed to new replies.