Add 'register now' button to month view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add 'register now' button to month view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hello –

I installed The Events Calendar that I’m using with Event Tickets Plus. I’m using the month view as the default (and probably) only view. Requests:

1. I’d like to disable the popup that contains the event description and says ‘read more’, and instead have customers click right on a ‘register/view’ button that sits on the day of the event, which takes the site visitor to the event page to make the purchase.

2. I’d like to include a short description of the event on the day of the event in month view, along with the event title. I’ve modified the month view single-event.php file to include the featured image. The ‘register/view’ button referenced above should be directly below that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for using our plugins! Let me try to help you out with your questions.

Disable popup: if you put the below code in your theme’s (preferably child-theme’s) style.css file, then all popups should be hidden.

.tribe-events-tooltip {
    display: none !important;
    }

Right-click on a register/view button:
    I’m afraid, that influencing how the right click of a mouse works in a browser is out of scope of our support.
    However, if the visitors left click on the name of the event in the month view, that will take them to the events page where they can put the tickets in their shopping cart. Additionally you could add to the template file a button like this, and CSS format it either inline or using a class (line 196 in the original file):

" class="url">

button

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Lisa
    Participant

Thank you, that code worked perfectly. Just to clarify, I wasn’t talking about changing right-click behavior, it was just a poor choice of wording. I meant click directly on the button, but I wrote click right on the button.

No matter, your solution was perfect.

Thanks again.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Right click – click right: LOL! Sorry, that was totally my misunderstanding. 🙂

I’m super happy I could help!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks and have a great weekend,
    Andras

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add 'register now' button to month view’ is closed to new replies.