Add Photo on Main Events Page Only

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add Photo on Main Events Page Only

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by titusraj.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

I like to Add HTML before event content, I like to add a picture or a gallery. However I only want it to appear on the main events page , not the individual events pages. Is there a method achieve this.

Now when I add add using “Add HTML before event content” it appears on all Event Calendar Pages / Post

Thanks
    Titus

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Titus,

To hide this content on the single event pages, you can add the following to the Additional CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme:

.single .tribe-events-before-html {display: none !important;}

Let me know if this works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

titusraj
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. That is much appreciated.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! Just let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Photo on Main Events Page Only’ is closed to new replies.