Add padding to single ticket on page?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add padding to single ticket on page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jgouin
    Participant

Howdy –

After creating a ticket and adding on my page, it’s running up to the edge of the browser window. I’d like to add enough padding to make it line up correctly with the text above. Can you help? See image below

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I would recommend adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme. Can you give this a try and let me know if it works for you?

If not, then you may need to add some CSS to get things integrated stylistically. We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

jgouin
    Participant

Hi Jennifer –

Thanks for your reply. I don’t see this option under the Events > Settings > Display in the WP dashboard. The only option there is for “Datepicker Date Format”… I’ve purchased Events Tickets Plus… Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Ah I’m sorry, this will only display if you are using The Events Calendar, which is what most of our users use with Event Tickets, but this is certainly not required!

I tried to take a look at the page you linked to originally, but I am now getting a 404 for that link. Is there another page with tickets that I can take a look at? I’ll be happy to see if there is anything that I can recommend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add padding to single ticket on page?’ is closed to new replies.