Add on Help

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add on Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sasha

Hello, I have and I happily used the free version of your plugin, The Event Calendar, for many years and now I would like to add two features. The first one is to import events from Facebook , so I think that the Event Aggragator is the right choice. The second is the possiblity to create recurrent events and sometimes to copy an event and create a new one with the same information except the date.
    I searched in your website but I couldn’t undertsand that if I buy the Pro version those two features are included? or I have two buy separately two addons for the free version. In case I have to buy the two addons because they are not included in the Pro version, while Events Aggragator solves the import event problem, for copy/paste and recurring events, which addon I have to buy?
    Thanks and sorry for my bad writing but English is not my first language.
    Sasha

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for emailing support. You would need the Event Aggregator and Events Calendar Pro to do the tasks you are needing. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Sasha

Hi Brendan, thanks for the help, so I have to buy both products and I’m gonna spend 89+89=178$, for two personal licences?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Sasha,

That is correct.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add on Help’ is closed to new replies.