Add notice before and after ticket sales start and end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add notice before and after ticket sales start and end

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dominic
    Participant

Hi I have several events where tickets go on sale at a future date (6 weeks before the event). is there any way to say Tickets go on sale start date instead of not showing anything.

Also I would like to say “ticket sales have ended for this event” if the tickets reach their end sale date (instead of disappearing.

any help or ideas for the above would be great.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dominic!

Thanks for getting in touch! 🙂

First off, I do want to note that we are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like this.

That said, I’d be happy to at least point you in the right direction as best I can.

You can achieve that by making a template customization of the rsvp.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/. You should check our themer’s guide to see how you can accomplish that.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’ll be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add notice before and after ticket sales start and end’ is closed to new replies.