Add next and previous arrows on calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add next and previous arrows on calendar view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl
    Participant

Is it possible to add a previous and next arrow on the calendar view display? so they can click through the months easily.

Thanks
    Tracy

Geoff

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’ve been enjoying Events Calendar PRO and Filter Bar so far. 🙂

Yes, in fact, the calendar’s Month View should already include links to the next and previous months. You can see them at the bottom of our demo.

I do see that there is a custom line of CSS on the page that is hiding the same links from showing up on your calendar. I’m not sure why it’s there, but here it is:

.tribe-events-sub-nav {
    display: none !important;
    }

Did you add that in the theme settings, or somewhere else? If so, please delete it and the navigation should come back. Here’s a screenshot of the links when I tested that out on your site.

You might be able to override that CSS by heading to the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS screen and adding this:

.tribe-events-sub-nav {
    display: block !important;
    }

Hopefully that does the trick. If it doesn’t, I would suggest reaching out to the theme developer and asking where that line of code is coming from and how to remove it.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Cheryl
    Participant

Thanks Geoff, it’s working fine now, I removed that bit of code 🙂

Tracy

Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add next and previous arrows on calendar view’ is closed to new replies.