Add new Event on admin page won’t add tickets pro on woocommerce.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add new Event on admin page won’t add tickets pro on woocommerce.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vince
    Participant

I am trying to add three tickets per event and it also confirms that the product has been created, but they are not existing on to the admin’s product listing. There are no Javascipt error nor PHP error. I’m currently stuck and can’t move forward. Thanks

Vince
    Participant

I found the issue. There is a conflict with WPML which is also instrumental to what I am doing. I hope the compatibility will be improved as there is an old issue with the same problem and wasn’t resolved.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Vince,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus do not currently have support for WPML, although we are working on improving this in the future. Sorry for the bad news there!

However, I’m not quite sure what you are referring to here when you say that the tickets don’t exist on the admin’s product listing…could you please provide some more details on what is going wrong? Do you mean that the tickets are not being saved on the event? Any screenshots of the issue that you have would be helpful as well!

It sounds like you may have found an old thread from another user who was experiencing a similar issue? If so, can you please link to it here?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add new Event on admin page won’t add tickets pro on woocommerce.’ is closed to new replies.