"Add New" and "Display" Buttons Overlap on community/list page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "Add New" and "Display" Buttons Overlap on community/list page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fletcher
    Participant

You’ll notice on the page I’ve linked below that the “Add New” and “Display” buttons overlap. Is there a way to fix that?

http://kvne.wpengine.com/events/community/list

George
    Participant

Hey Jill,

Sorry you’re having trouble here. I went to the link you provided, but was prompted to provide some login information.

I then tried to submit of my own from the Community submission form, so that I could look at that page without logging in because we cannot log in to customer sites – however, the Anti-Spam features said “Internal server error”, and therefore I was not able to submit an event.

Would you be willing to temporarily disable the anti-spam features so we can try creating a front-end submitted event, and view the “list” page without logging in?

Alternatively, you can test some things on your own: if the buttons are overlapping, it’s likely a CSS-related issue, which means your current theme is the source of that problem. If you’re able to, you can test if this is the case by activating a default theme like Twenty Twelve (or any more recent variant of the default themes, too). See how the buttons look in this theme – if they are not overlapped, but then are again when you re-activate your custom theme, we can confirm your custom theme is the source of the problem. You could then contact your custom theme’s developer for help correcting the CSS there.

Thanks!
    George

Corina
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Corina,

Please open up a separate support ticket so we can handle your specific issues there more efficiently than addressing them here in Jill’s thread.

In fact, since I haven’t heard from Jill in quite some time, I’ll actually go ahead and close up this particular ticket.

Jill – if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to open up a new ticket at any time. If you want to pick up where we left off here, share a link back to this original forum ticket in your new ticket, and we’ll take it from there! 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Add New" and "Display" Buttons Overlap on community/list page’ is closed to new replies.