Add my rsvp events to my calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Add my rsvp events to my calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

How to show my rsvp events to my calendar view,

For example If user will go one events mean they can see in their calendar view like APR 20 : event name

Barry

Hi Sean,

That’s an interesting question!

Unfortunately there’s not quite enough information to help me fully understand the scenario. Do you mean that, if a user is logged in, calendar view should only display those events they have RSVP’d to (wouldn’t that stop them from finding events in the first place)?

I’d love to know more so I can guide you if at all possible — though, please be aware that the degree of support we can offer for custom development tasks tends to be limited 🙂

Thanks!

Sean
    Participant

Yes, if a user is logged in they will have a personal calendar that’s contained only their RSVP events only.

Example, User A rsvp’d for APR 17 and APR 29 events, their personal calendar need to show only those events.

Barry

OK – that makes sense.

What you’ve described is not something that the plugin supports “out of the box” however you could certainly propose this as a future feature for our consideration and, independently of that, it would also be possible to build it as a custom extension 🙂

While we can’t assist with in-depth customization work, we do have a range of resources that might prove useful if you want to take this further:

There are also some talented folks who can assist further if you need extra help.

Good luck!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add my rsvp events to my calendar’ is closed to new replies.