Add multiple FB pages at once + select only certain events to import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Add multiple FB pages at once + select only certain events to import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

Hello,

I have used the retired plug-in FB events and was going to start using the Event Aggregator instead but have two questions (I have tried to find the answers but no luck):

1/ in the old FB events plug in, I could add a whole list of FB pages to import events from. How can I do that in Event Aggregator? Seems I can only add one FB page at a time…. please tell me there’s another way…

2/ I chose one FB page which has many events but I only want to import a few of them, how can I do that? I couldn’t figure out how to select only certain ones. I don’t want to have to import them to then remove them later.

Thank you,
    Gisela

Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

One more question:

3/ why can I only select ONE category before import? It would be useful to select all that I need in one fell swoop.

Thank you,
    Gisela

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gisela!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with each question:

1/ in the old FB events plug in, I could add a whole list of FB pages to import events from. How can I do that in Event Aggregator? Seems I can only add one FB page at a time…. please tell me there’s another way…

Unfortunately, Event Aggregator does not currently support adding multiple import origins at the same time, so you would have to add them individually.

2/ I chose one FB page which has many events but I only want to import a few of them, how can I do that? I couldn’t figure out how to select only certain ones. I don’t want to have to import them to then remove them later.

You can select only certain events to be imported after clicking the preview button. You will then be able to check only the events that you want to import. See here > https://cloudup.com/ceAVZy7WTaB

3/ why can I only select ONE category before import? It would be useful to select all that I need in one fell swoop.

You can only select one category to import events in. I definitely agree that it would be very useful to be able to select multiple categories and also tags. I know there are other users wanting this feature too, so I encourage you to vote for this idea in our user voice here > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17040562-adding-multiple-categories-tags

Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add multiple FB pages at once + select only certain events to import’ is closed to new replies.