Add Multiple attendees name on pro tickets puchase invoice or tickets.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add Multiple attendees name on pro tickets puchase invoice or tickets.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    capstone
    Participant

I would like to offer ticket purchasers the option to add multiple names of other attendees to an event they are paying for.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy capstone,

We too would like for that to be possible. It is on our roadmap for a future release, alongside a fair share of improvements to checkin and event management. At the moment though, all I know of are hacks and work arounds. There are some WooCommerce plugins that allow you to add extra fields when a user checks out. I have not personally used them. I know that they are a bit limited in capability, especially because you have to rely on people to type all the names into one box and separate them by commas. But, it is an option that is available now should you need, while we wait for a full-fledged solution to come down the pipes.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if I can clarify or anything. Happy to do so. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a couple of weeks without a response I going to archive it. If for some reason this issue is not resolved though, please open a new topic. We are happy to continue helping!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Multiple attendees name on pro tickets puchase invoice or tickets.’ is closed to new replies.