Add Image to iCal / Google Calendar Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Add Image to iCal / Google Calendar Import

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by robertbraden.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robertbraden
    Participant

I have a couple google calendars and an ical subscription that I’m pulling in. Is it possible to add a photo to all those events?

For example, I’m pulling in all the events from the local library. It would be great to have a logo/image attached to each of those events when it shows up in the calendar.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Unfortunately, there is no built in functionality to set a default image for an import. You could, however, achieve something like similar with some custom coding.

We are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions as we state here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

But, if you decide to go for the customization and have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll be happy to help as much possible.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Image to iCal / Google Calendar Import’ is closed to new replies.