Add Image on Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Add Image on Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carlas
    Participant

The “Select an Image” button is not allowing organizers to add an image to their ticket. I have all of your plugins.

Geoff

Hi Carlas,

Oh shoot, that’s no good! Let’s see if we can figure this out together.

First off, I see you tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when you deactivated all other non-Modern Tribe plugins and switched to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Sixteen? I tried those steps on my own test site and was able to add the image header (screencast). Did you get a different result when testing in those default conditions?

Thanks!
    Geoff

Carlas
    Participant

Yes it does work now, but I didn’t deactivate any plugins I just switched to the Twenty Sixteen theme. Is there anyway to make it work with my current theme or should I just switch to a theme that the plugin works correctly with?

Geoff

Oh shoot, sorry about that. It’s always a bummer to hear about theme conflicts.

The best route would be to ask the theme author to see if they can find anything that might be triggering the conflict. The theme author will be much more fluent with the code for the theme and have the best idea of where to troubleshoot.

In the meantime, of course, I’d be happy to leave this thread open in case any questions pop up from that exchange that we can help answer. Also, if you drop me a note with which theme you’re using, I’d be happy to flag it for our team so we can be aware of it as well when supporting others.

You can certainly change themes, but I also know that’s not always the most ideal thing to do. Either way, I’ll leave this thread open and see if there’s anything we can do on our end to help iron things out.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Image on Tickets’ is closed to new replies.