add full calendar to page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO add full calendar to page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    len
    Participant

website is using pages/subpages as the menu. Is there any way to add the full calendar to a page? Otherwise I don’t see a way to use the calendar.

Any suggestions welcome
    Thanks,

Geoff

Hello there, Len! Thanks for getting in touch.

Good question. There is currently no way to embed the full calendar right out of the box, though you might consider using the Event Rocket plugin (not supported by us here in the forums). It provides shortcodes that allow you to embed calendar views in pages and posts.

Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

oniregoc
    Participant

Hello,

Rocket Plugin can embed only mini calendar. Too bad there is no “easy” solution. I have read in an other post you plan to add this as new feature but I am sure you will also reply “don’t know” if we ask “when” ? 😉

So is there really no way to have full calendar on a special page with navigation arrows to navigate trough month…I mean any tutorial to do special template or any trick ?

I am sure we are a lot waiting for a good solution here.

Thanks…anyway…very good plugin.

len
    Participant

found this on wordpress forum, put the following in the wp page title. Title needs at least 2 words with a space in between (not sure what that’s about)

desiredNAME

Worked for me. Here’s the link;

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/turning-page-into-link

len
    Participant

excuse last post, forgot about entering code

the post explains how to use a href in the page title

Geoff

Thanks for following up, Len! It sounds like you found a good solution here, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

Just a quick note that Event Rocket will embed more than than just the mini calendar–it will do full calendars as well. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘add full calendar to page’ is closed to new replies.