Add filter in My Community Events to list by status – pending or published

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add filter in My Community Events to list by status – pending or published

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sechive
    Participant

Our users are enthusiastically using the Community Add Event feature.

Do the published entries roll-off at some point in time?

Some users now have a long list of entries when viewing the My Community Events page. A useful enhancement would be to add a simple filter capability to control what is displayed on these pages. A user should be able to select “Only view pending” or “Only view published”. A bonus would be able to filter based on start or end date too. Minimally, a filter on status is needed.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using Community Events and glad your users are using it so much!

Do the published entries roll-off at some point in time?

It should only show future events starting with the closest event first and ordered from there. Is that not how it shows for you?

That is good idea to filer the Event List for an enhancement to the Community Events plugin. I do not have any coding to do that, but if you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add filter in My Community Events to list by status – pending or published’ is closed to new replies.