Add External Ticket URL to Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add External Ticket URL to Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Can you add an ‘External Tickets Link’ to the Tickets Plus plugin (on a per event level) so that events that we list, but don’t sell tickets to, we can then link off to whom ever is selling tickets.

This would then translate awesomely over to Communty tickets as quite often people already have ticketing setup (sadly) on another system an we want to link over to whom is selling the tickets.

** Brownie points if I could check a box saying external ticket url (and a box to put that url) so that the ticket prices show up on the event so this puts a ‘Buy Tickets’ button on the page that links out to an external url.

** Extra brownie points for being able to enter ticket items (and prices) (adult, child, etc) the same way you would with normal tickets, but then allow a text box to put the direct link to buying that ticket type.

I need to have external ticket link right now, so I’ll have to hack the plugin until you put something awesome together.

Geoff

Hi Chris,

Great question. The best way to get an external ticket URL would be the additional features in Events Calendar PRO. In other words, PRO includes a way for you to add more fields to the event editing screen and you could make one specifically for an external ticket URL.

At the same time, you may be able to get the same functionality out of Advanced Custom Fields instead and that would save you an additional license.

That’s how I would go about it. Does that make sense for you as well? Let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add External Ticket URL to Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.