Add Events within Master Event (Conference Goer Sign-Up for Dinner or Outing)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add Events within Master Event (Conference Goer Sign-Up for Dinner or Outing)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ideasandbox
    Participant

Does Event Tickets Plus (or some combination of your plug-ins) allow me to host an event – a Conference – with multiple optional events within the event? I want people to be able to sign up and pay for my Conference, but then also… as a Conference goer, be able to sign up for the Dinner (for an extra fee), for the Boating Trip (free, but want a head-count) and the Museum Tour. My goal with having these bundled is so – for example – I can see how many of the Conference sign-ups are also signed up for dinner, or the boat, or whatever.

Thank you very much!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support.

We do not have an add-on feature to the original ticket, however, what I see a lot of people do is create an event ticket and then create subsequent tickets on the same event to add those additional options. For each add-on, you can ask for additional information specific to that portion of the event.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Events within Master Event (Conference Goer Sign-Up for Dinner or Outing)’ is closed to new replies.