Help Desk

Add Event via Front-end Submissions

I purchased the Community Events plugin today. I have installed and activated it along with the Events Calendar plugin. I have gone through the settings under wp-admin > Events > Settings > Community tab and have checked the box to allow anonymous submissions, but do not see a link or button for users to click on to submit their events. Not sure what I’m missing, but cannot seem to find anything about this in the documentation.

Hi Richard

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/accessing-linking-community-events-pages/ might be a good place to start. This will show you where the community add event page is, along with a few other tips to get you going.

Please let me know if this helps or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Sure thing Richard. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Add Event via Front-end Submissions’ is closed to new replies.