Add Event URL

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add Event URL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tibor
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there a way to change (translate) the ‘/add’ part in the add event link?
    I found the tribe_community_events_add_event_link function, but I am not sure how to filter it.

Thanks in advance!

Casey
    Participant

tiborp,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, the Community events add-on doesn’t support being able to change the ‘/add’ part of the URL without modifying the core plugin files. You can change the ‘community’ slug to something else by going to ‘Events->Settings->Community’ and changing the option there (screenshot).

If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Please let me know if you have further questions, and I’d be glad to help. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Tibor
    Participant

Thanks Casey.
    Since the plugin is supposed to be multi lingual (and I’m using it on a Dutch website), I think it is a bit odd that that part is in English and untranslatable, so I’ll definitely submit a request 🙂

Casey
    Participant

tiborp,
    Thanks for for the feedback. I can definitely see how that would be a nice feature to have, so thanks for submitting it. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to close this thread out, but feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event URL’ is closed to new replies.