Add event-registration to user profile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add event-registration to user profile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcial
    Participant

Hi there

Is it possible to see my registrations as a wordpress user? What I mean: if I’m logged in and sign up for an event, is that somehow linked to my profile? That way I wouldn’t need to fill out all fields again and again and secondly I could see all the events I attend quickly.

Best,
    Marcial

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marcial!

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll be happy to help you with this topic.

Yes, when you RSVP or get a ticket for an event when logged in, the ticket will be linked to your account. I think you will find what you are looking for in the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/display-a-list-of-attendees-events/

I hope that helps! Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Marcial
    Participant

Hi Victor

Thanks for your response!

A follow up question: Is it possible, that when I register for an event – those informations are stored on my user page so when I would register for another event the form is automatically filled? And is this possible with custom fields as well?

Cheers,
    Marcial

Marcial
    Participant

I’m still hoping for an answer. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Marcial.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marcial!

First, let me apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve been out on our annual team trip and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

Unfortunately, there is no built-in functionality that will auto fill the form when registering for another event. I believe it might be achievable with some custom coding, but not something that comes out of the box with our plugins.

Let me know if any other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Add event-registration to user profile’ is closed to new replies.