Add Event Page CSS Mess – Community Events and Event Manager

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add Event Page CSS Mess – Community Events and Event Manager

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanna
    Participant

Hi,
    The Community Events add event page is requiring like 12+ css fixes, it’s a mess. (See image)

Is there any way to resolve this? Has it happened before? I feel like it’s a conflict between events manager and community events

Courtney

Hi Joanna

Can you send me a link to your community events page? I visited http://scenester.tv/events/community/add and it was an error.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Joanna
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m sorry, I deactivated Community Events late last night because I think
    it was causing long queries.
    It is activated now, that page is up again. Thank you so much for any
    insight!

Courtney

Hi Joanna

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see the community page behind the login.

Test how your /events page looks when you change these settings: Events » Settings » Display » Default stylesheet used for events templates & Events template.

I’m curious if this is a theme conflict. What did this look like when you tried using a default WordPress theme?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event Page CSS Mess – Community Events and Event Manager’ is closed to new replies.