Add event navigation to bottom of main event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add event navigation to bottom of main event page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Daniel.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hi there,

Currently my calendar has navigation links at the top of the main calendar page (previous and next events). I’ve had the feedback from some customers that they don’t see the links at the top, as they are scrolling down to view upcoming events, so I’d like to add them to the bottom either instead or in addition. How can I do this? Thanks in advance!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can add in the links by doing a template override, which we have some instructions for in our themer’s guide. Depending on which view you want to add them to (list, month, etc.), you’ll want to copy that template into your child theme to edit it.

I did notice two things:

1. You’re using the Enfold theme, which makes some of its own customizations to our plugins. There may be some additional steps you need to take to override their version of the template. This post has some additional info on this.
    2. It looks like you’re running older versions of our plugins. I would recommend updating, with or without this customization. The current versions are:
      • The Events Calendar – 4.6.12
      • Events Calendar Pro – 4.4.24.1
      • Filter Bar – 4.5.4

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add event navigation to bottom of main event page’ is closed to new replies.