Add Event – Login Redirects to WP Profile Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add Event – Login Redirects to WP Profile Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

When I log in here /events/community/add I get redirected to my WP profile page. If I click the browser’s “back” button and refresh the ‘login’ page I get the event submission form and all is well from there.

Weird or not?

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

wanganuiedc,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble hear, but hopefully I can help. Can you please deactivate all other plugins and see if this resolves the issue? If so, please reactivate your plugins one by one to see which plugin might be conflicting.

I also noticed that your site is extremely slow to load for me (took 2+ minutes just to load one page), so you might check with your web host to see if there’s something that might be slowing the site down.

Give that a shot and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Paul
    Participant

Hi Casey, looks like it was the W3C cache plugin, same one causing problems with the Anonymous submission issue. Thanks for your help.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Glad to hear you were able to resolve this. I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event – Login Redirects to WP Profile Page’ is closed to new replies.